当前位置:首页 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 购物英语>正文

有关买衣服英语对话

【购物英语】 2016-03-20本文已影响

  购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面学习啦小编为大家带来购物英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  有关买衣服英语对话1:

  S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find anhing?

  店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?

  C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

  顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。

  S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

  店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?

  C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

  顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

  S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

  店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。

  C: No, thank you.

  顾客:不要,谢谢。

  S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

  店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

  C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

  顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

  S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are yougoing, ma'am? Ma'am?

  店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?

  有关买衣服英语对话2:

  The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pairof pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping themfor him.

  顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

  C: What is your policy on returns?

  顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?

  S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

  店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。

  C: Sounds good.

  顾客:听起来不错。

  S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

  店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?

  C: Charge. Here's my card.

  顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

  S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

  店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

  C: Thank you.

  顾客:谢谢。

  有关买衣服英语对话3:

  C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

  顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

  S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

  店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

  C: Medium.

  顾客:中号。

  S: These here are all mediums.

  店员:这里全是中号的。

  C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

  顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

  S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

  店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

  C: Yes, please.

  顾客:好的,谢谢。

?

有关买衣服英语对话相关文章:

1.有关买衣服英语口语对话

2.服装购物英语情景对话

3.有关购物英语情景对话

4.百货商店实用购物英语情景对话

5.购物英语简单情景对话

6.有关旅游购物英语口语对话

7.购物英语常见情景对话

8.购物英语常用口语对话

9.英语购物对话(2)

10.商店常用购物英语对话及讲解

网友评论

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved

错不了学习网 版权所有

回到顶部